The Eye of the Storm Photography Exhibit took place from June, 28th 2020 through July 15th, 2020 at Cafe Hey.
About this Event
The Eye of the Storm will feature 15 black photographers who are documenting the scenes of Black Lives Matter protests in Tampa.
There will be a photo book release at the show and the proceeds from that book will go to BLM Tampa Bail Relief Program organized by D’Angelo Bone.
- Ashley Canay @AshleyCanay
- Zaloriea Jackson @Zaloriea
- James Jackson @jmalik_photography
- Lisa Thelwell @lmtphotogallery
- Karissa Hart @cameragirl_lue
- Emmitt Lane @el3fotografie
- Patrick Lamar @patrick_lamar_ii
- Tracy Renee @iamtracyrenee
- Tamika Diaz @qdpphotography
- Whitly Wilks @thestoicmonkey
- Terri Edwards @_sweettee_photography_
- Paul Henry @shotbypaul_
- V. Polite @imtoopolite
- Valansiar Key @valansiar
- Jasmine Burney @jasblenses
Photos of this exhibit